Note to Everyone.... I don't measure the ingredients; I just add, smell and taste.
Oh and to get kids to eat it, at first I go light on the onion, garlic and ginger even the types of veggies to build trust and confidence for a bit...Also as I serve them I fill their bowl with the soup first, then I add the cooked rice noodles on top.
* Add Olive Oil into the pan just covering the bottom of the pan.
* Zig or chop finely:
1 or 1/2 onion
1 or 2 garlic cloves
1 Tbs or more of fresh peeled ginger (almost the most important ingredient)
* Put into the OLIVE OIL sauté
* Add 3 Tbs of Tamari (Wheat-free) (rounds out ALL flavors somehow)
**********That is your base. This is the YUMMY beginning.***************
Let it simmer (I do ALL this before the children arrive). Turn off stove until veggies are ready to add
The Children and I "chop, chop and cut, cut..." ANY AND ALL combinations of Vegetables. Whatever is in the house, the garden...etc. Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes (a hit), parsnips, carrots of every color, turnips, etc...
* Add veggies to the soup and sauté with all the YUMMY beginning
* >Now add some water (2 cups to start)>
* >2 Tbs Organic Better than Bouillon>
* >Then, we pinch and I chop FRESH Kale, spinach, etc...>
Meanwhile, another POT of boiling water. ADD
> > > >>
Tinkyada Pasta Joy: Brown Rice PASTA. (COOK AL DENTE' serve separate from SOUP AND ADD into each CHILD'S BOWL OF SOUP. ENJOY.... ENJOY....
Okay, the last time that I was in contact in this way, it was a lot of enrollment, schedule and money stuff. Here, today I want to share the view from inside the program.